I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum...

KB and Sue are coming today!!!! Yay!!!! I can't wait! I'm cooking up a storm right now because I'm going out early morn to get my medication, so I decided to start on some stuff early. I'm just soooo tired right now, but everything HAVE to be perfect for their visit. Yesterday Wann and I went to Target to get my new furnitures, and I spent today putting up things and getting out mattresses and other stuff like that. My body iss soooo ready to shut down right now, but I still haven't finished cooking yet. Great. Just fantastic. But anyway, I can't wait for mah gurlz to arrive, I miss them soooo much, it's insane. Now, if only I can get Ekin and dayang to get their butts here, too, now that would be fant-ass-tic :) .

Wassalam

No comments: