I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, December 27, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum...

Heheh... today I finally turn legal, ain't life grand ... I'm so grateful to be able to see this day come, grateful for all the blessings that I've received and the journey that I've been... :) ....

Spent the day doing groceries at Jerusalem Market, then watched a Korean movie and "Love, Actually" with Fer and Parvina at Wann's room. As much as I want to elaborate in detail, I'm far too sleepy for it.

Oh, but before I go... I called home just now to talk to mum, but she wasn't in, so I got my nephew Ajiq instead. he's 2 years old, can barely talk, but he sang a birthday song for me just now, isn't that the cutest... and he cried when my sis-in-law tried to take the phone away from him. God knows how much I miss him and everyone at home.

Missing someone very, very much right now......

Wassalam.....

No comments: