I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, December 29, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum....

Ahaha... my birthday took about a day to really "ripen"... I had gotten a birthday call a couple of hours ago from Ayun, Ijat, my two seniors Dinna and K. Jannah, Hakam, Ella, Apoo, Rock and Chen... not personally from all of them, just a phone call and everyone was there. Got a birthday song from them, too. Everybody's so sweet. Ekin, mah gurl in USC, gave me an e-card (sho schweet cayang). And my bro gave me a birthday e-mail... and a testimonial. I might actually take up on his offer of ruining the lives of people I have a grudge on... I can name a few whom I want on the government's most wanted list.... bengkrap ke... ahahah... it's good to have a bro on the higher hierarchy of the civil service.

Just got back from watching "Shanghai Knights" on DVD with Wann... funny, funny movie....

Sue and KB, get your asses in Ann Arbor pronto babes! I miss you guys soooooo much! Can't wait till Wednesday.. la la la....

Jay Jay, miss you too...

Wassalam...

No comments: