I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum...
Ahaks! Finally a shoutbox that I like, hehehe. Like this one, easy, multi-lingual, nak load pun tak susah. Keskes.... me happy.

Anyway, my French oral went so and so. Nak kate teruk sgt, tak jugak, but it wasn't that bad. I was very, very happy when my GSI said that my French "flows" and that I have a nice accent. Heheheheh... bangge bangge (ye lah tuh). Anyway, I liked French so much I might even consider taking it during the summer, but we'll see :) .

Today I feel a bit better in spite of not taking Sudafed or the likes. Nasib baik, sebab hari nie nak kene pulun wat program (or pro-geram ). Aiyok. Tak best. Bilik tgh macam kandang kambing, me need to pack up because I'm moving. Yes, I am moving to Eaton House, nombor bilik TBA (actually dah tau dah but I'm not gonna say it here, hehehe... carik lah stalkers.com, otherwise known as the Umich directory ).

Hari nie setat pose enam, so nak gie masak. Bubbye!

Wassalam....

p/s: oh, me like this song a lot. Clay Aiken is so lovable.

No comments: