I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum...

Even though my birthday isn't until another two weeks, tonite I got a birthday dinner and a present from Jen. Austrian crystal brooch in the shape of two birds... I like :) . Love it, in fact. Thank you Jay Jay, hahaha :) . Make sure you check your mailbox while you're at home, there might be something there for you ;) .

Anyways, tomolo is my math exam, then EECS281 exam on Tuesday, and then I'm DONE baby! Oh man, can't wait for the torture to be over. A toast, to a (hopefully) awesome upcoming holiday and an incredible winter semester....

Wassalam...

No comments: