I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum...
AAARGGHHH!!!! Demam demam! Can this week get any worse? Tuh lah, happy sangat last week, kan dah, payback time. Anyway, today I am so darn sick I don't dare nak gie outside in case I infect anybody else. There's no medicine in the house, too. Damn, I'm usuallu very meticulous about taking vitamin C every day, still I get sick. Dah lah ingat kan nak get my flu shot hari nie, you can't get the shot if you already have the flu! Crappy crappy... on top of it all, my voice is going yet I have my oh-so-lovable French oral tomorrow. Great. Just great. Program pun tak siap lagik. Due next week. Part 1, my part, my easy-peasy part, is turning out to be a real biatch. Aaaarrrgghhh!!!! My cortisol level is rising, because tense = fat beyond reason. Ah shit.

Okay, enough with the rambling. Last weekend, on Thursday, we had our Eid-Thanksgiving celebration. Long story cut short, good food, great time. Ahaks. Long story version: where do I start? Nizam had his open house on Wednesday, a whole bunch of people came. The next day was a whole day of cooking food in preparation for the big event. Big whoop. Big mess. Big smell (?). Anyways, we had satay, rendang, a whole bunch of dishes with "kambing" in them (ever heard of kari kambing, kambing black pepper, kambing sup, kambing amende-ntah-lagik all in one event? ), nasi impit , kuah kacang, bihun goreng, desserts and a whole bunch of other stuff that I can't remember. Then there was the performance part. Go to Wolverine Malaya webbie to get more scoop on that. Hehehe. I'm not gonna elaborate. After that, tengok Cinta Kolesterol, with Yusry and Mrs. Yusry, or if you think it the other way, Erra and Mr. Erra.

Oh, btw, Yanie cayang, aku dah balik bilik dah (as in bilik sendiri), so call me there, okay? Tinggal mesej kat Friendster tak berjawab, amek ko, aku letak kat blogger.

Love, love, LOVE the piggie on my desk! :) Thanks Jen, muaks!

Okay, I have a headache right now. TTYL!

Wassalam....

No comments: