I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, December 13, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum...

Oh, I so can't wait till the exams are over! Even though I have no definite plans for the upcoming winter vacation, but it'll just be good for me to stay put, gather my thoughts and get some time to prepare for the next semester :) . Plus, there are a few stuff that I wanna do that I can't start till i finish the exams.. like shopping for a new LCD computer monitor, new hard-drive, new PDA, maybe a new jewellery or two... heheh. No vacay for me equals to more money to spend. Oh, and the new portrait that I'm gonna get when I turn 21. That's right, people, I'll be 21 on the 27th of this month!! Can't wait. My mom had this thing of taking her pic every year on her birthday, I might just do that this year (if it's not too expensive). There's so many things that I want to get before the upcoming semster, hopefully I'll have money for them:-
1. Brand new hard-drive
My comp is currently in the ice-age mode. I've been itching to get a new HD for so long, but never got around to doing it. Now that I have to have new software installed, I HAVE to get one.

2. LCD comp monitor
I wanna get rid of my old comp table, it's black, ugly, and a bitch to lug around. Plus, my old monitor is about as big as mini TV, which is also a pain to carry.

3. Wireless EVERYTHING
Keyboard, mouse, and that new laptop I've had my eyes on since the beginning of the semester, and a PDA. Okay, we'll start with the keyboard and mouse first, then PDA, then the laptop. Still can't decide between the Palm and the Sony (for the PDA)

4. Tag Heuer watch
Wow-weeee.... hehehe... I have a Rolex that mum bought for me, but I want a Tag. Like really.

5. Silhouette sunglases
The COOLEST frames ever made!


Waahhh... kalau nak list byk lagi mende2 yang nak.... semue yang jenis ikut nafsu, bukan kemampuan punye barang.

Okay, me need to sleep, big day of studyin' tomolo. Au revoir!

Wassalam...

No comments: