I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, December 05, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum....

ARGH!!!!! What ever made me think I have what it takes to be a programmer?? This last program is giving me sleepless nights, and not the good kind, either. I'm totally trippin' and bent out of shape. Sheesh. Right now I'm officially closing the book on my program 'cause I need to get working on my French project (last one, too).

Okay, here's a cute website that Sareque and her "man" went that's kinda cute (your "man", Sareque? Never thought I'd see the day you would write that ). Click here to get your Elvish and Hobbit names. What are those, you ask. Aaahh... enter the realm and discover... crap, I sound like such a dork. Just click on the damn thing and go, okay? If you don't wanna, so? Tak pegi pun takpe. Anyway, my Elvish name is Silmarwen Elanessëm ( cool!) , and my hobbit name is Peony Hardbottle (ermm.. okay). What's yours? Put yours in the Shoutbox :), I can bet some of us would have the same name.

What's in my playlist right now? Nickelback's "Someday", Clay Aiken's "Measure of a Man" and B2K's "Gots Ta Be". Kesian my neighbor because I keep blaring the computer at ungodly hours. Whoopsie. Hehehe....

Okay, nak kene work on my Djisktra (did I spell that right?) algo and then French. Ciao peeps!

Wassalam...



No comments: