I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, June 27, 2003

Woah.. seems like the last time I rant ade kontroversi sket. Tak sangke lah plak ade orang yang tak patut terase, buleh terase. And ade due tige orang lain pon expressed concern. Emm.. just nak mention yang usually kalau I lepas geram macam tuh, meaning it's either sorang tuh dah buat byk sgt mende sampai one day I just fire, or sorang tuh buat bende yang sgt2 besar sampai I fire, or ramai-ramai buat mende yang same sampai I fire. In this case, it's a combination of the first two, so actuallynye geram kat sorang je, and to a particular person reading this, ermm.. it's not you ( tapi camane orang tuh nak tau it's die ha? hmm... )
Kengkadang tuh kan, rase binded sket. Sebab no matter how many times orang tell me my blogs tuh public, for me it's just a place where I jot down my thoughts and feelings. Jarang lah nak pikir 'Eh, ade audience nak bace nie, kene tone down sikit". Kalau tulis something, I'm usually very candid, sebab in reality slalunye I have to suppress my thoughts and feelings out of curtesy to orang lain ( and out of common decency, sgt2 babi lah kan kalau kite buat bende main suke ati kite je ).
Kalau this blog is for me nak tayang kat orang lain what a great person I am, dah lame dah my entries sume pendek-pendek sebab tanak orang boring, dah lame dah I tulis bende yang "sweet' aje so as not to spoil the illusion that I'm 'soft". I hate cursing, swearing and things alike, tapi ade lah nanti due tige kali tuh rase geram yang sampai you just wanna go "F*** that s***, man, I had to go through crap, let me just get it out of my system so I can out the beast to rest".
Maybe my entries would show me to be sgt2 geram, but truth is... when I'm happy, jarang ler sket nak tulis kat blog nie, sebab happy memories stays in my head forever. Yang kurang best sikit yang jenis nak kene jot down, sebab nak senang lupe, senang nk handle.
Kengkadang pelik, why would anyone want to read all this S*** that I'm writing down? Nak kene out of concern, err.. I don't think so. Nak kate interesting, hell takde mende yang best pun. Mostly me brandishing out my ugly side bit by bit. Entah lah...
But I do show love jugak. Tengok gambar kat bawah nie. :) . One of the reasons apsal making the two-day journey back home worthwhile. I'd rather kalau sape2 find what I write tuh offensive to just stop reading, sebab this is my space, my place. I'm not trying to be mean ke ape ke, but this is me. Take it or leave it, baby.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: