I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, June 07, 2003

2 FAST 2 FURIOUS
Last night, I went out to to watch the above mentioned movie with Izham, Wann and Nik... verdict: off the hook! I love, love, love fast cars (even though I know absolutely nothing about them... but watching my brother race cars and being in the passenger's seat half of the time gives me a teeny weeny taste for it). Having not watched prequel to this film, I have no idea how it compares, but it's a fun movie to watch anyway :) . Lepas tengok movie, gie makan kat Denny's. Originally, ingat nak makan kat umah jek, but since dah sampa kat Denny's... hehehe... lapar seh, so i got myself a meatless Boca Burger, which was pretty good :) . We had this waitress who was completely incorrigable... Dengar die cakap, tatau what the heck she was saying, main assume jek die cakap ape. Hahaha.. penat kot minah tuh, it was almost 4 o'clock in the morning.
Last week, I was kinda sick most of the time, this week my health seems to improve a bit... hehehe... hopefully it'll last :) ...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: