I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, June 15, 2003

Hmmm... decisions decisions... I did something dulu that was akin to holding out an olive branch to someone. Unfortunately someone else did something yang made me realize "Heck, I forgot about 'that' thing". Haaa.. and sekaraang, decisions decisions... hmm.. dah lah olive branch tuh fragile, sekarang dah kene karate dah branch tuh, I dunno kalau ade lagi satu branch in stock to be handed out... and do I wanna waste another one? Baik simpan for another occasion ek....

Hahaha... no one is supposed to understand this, so don't even try.. :)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: