I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, June 05, 2003

Thw world is such a small place. I mean, really, it is. It might seem big, but it really isn't.If you have money in your pocket (or in the bank ), you can get to anywhere and everywhere and then be bored for the rest of your life. Add the connectivity between people via the internet into the equation and you can really see that "it's a small world after all" .... *sigh*.. crapping again...


MISS UNIVERSE 2003
Miss Dominican Republic, Amelia Vega, was crowned the new Miss Universe last Tuesday, June 4th. Cantik... and somehow, she looks amazingly similar to Oxana Fedorova , the ex-Miss Universe 2002 who was fired and then replaced with Justine Pasek of Panama. Let's hope Amelia don't get fired too. But seriously, Oxana was amazingly beautiful with lovely green eyes. Too bad she was fired. First one in history to ever get fired, too.

Here's something that kinda made my day yesterday.... I was at the bus stop, waiting for the bus (duh!), and as usual I looked at the notice board in hope of finding someone who wants to sell his/her microwave. Instead, I found this little piece of gem... " flying pan ..... $5" . Woo-hoo! I do NOT want to be in the house where the pan had been residing. I wonder what else flew around in that particular establishment. As susual, my mind started concocting up these images of fring pans flying across the room and smashing antique vases, while in the background, a man desperately tries to explain "But honey, she just happened to trip and fell on top of me on the couch..." .... Me and my over-active imagination.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: