I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, June 09, 2003

Never, ever mengelamun if you're taking the Commuter Northbound bus. Well, at least jangan mengelamun sampai ter miss stop. It took me a good 10 minutes to get back to where I originally wanted to be dropped off. Those are 10 boring minutes that I'll never get back. Ho-hum...
Life goes on as usual, nothing much to write about, same old, same old. But I managed to talk to mum during the weekend (thanks Nanim for the phone card! ), and chat with my cousin too. Seems like anak bongsu Mak Long baru je kawin last week to a 31-year-old girl from mane ntah I can't remember (he himself is 32). So that would be the last wedding in mak Long's immediate family (sume anak die dah kawen). Let's see... lepas Mak Long, Pak Ngah nye anak should kawen, but since Pak ngah senirik tak penah kawen (hence takde anak), that brings us to..... my mum. Uh-oh... My eldest brother dah slamat dah, tinggal my second brother je lagi nie. Hahaha... all pressure is on him, suke nye ati saiye. Unfortunately, that also leaves me as the eldest girl in our extended family sebelah mak. Haiyak! Tak best.Nasib baik dok kat US, kalau kat Mesia, I don't even wanna think about it...
Seems like my whole family kat umah tgh health-conscious skang nie. My mum and my dad due2 gie brisk walk every weekend, that is just soooo cute, heheheh. I never knew my parents can be quite that.... cute. Actually my dad pegi during weekdays jugak time die takyah nak gie survey jalan. My eldest bro main badminton, my second brother pon main amende ntah, my sis-in-law.. well, ade anak yang umur 2 tahun nak kene jage I think is exercise enough, hahah. Rajin nye lah family aku... if i go back home, I'll be the only lazy bum there, boo-hoo...
Okay, so I have an exam to study for and a paper to write. Ciao! Oops.. and assalamu'alaikum...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: