I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, June 02, 2003



Malam semalam tengok Finding Nemo with Bob, Wann, Nik and Epol. It's really, really cute and absolutely funny. Graphic lawa, really like it, really nice. And Nemo is sooooo cute!!! Chubby sgt!! My favorite characters: Crush and Dory. Dialog gile cute. Tamau cite lebey2, but for a kid movie, it's really, really, really .. errr.. "chumylle"(??? habeslah start frenzy balik lepas nie... oh what the hell.. tak pedulik.. so I don't know how to spell. Sue me. Let me be me and sape yang tak puas ati can kiss my ass. ) Good movie to watch if you're looking for something nice and sweet with really funny stuff in it. Lesson of the night: fish and turtles are cute. Fish are friends, not food. Sigh... if only life can be that cute...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: