I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, June 15, 2003

Hmm.. ade this girl kat Malaysia buat something yang tempiasnye kene kat someone kat sini... hmmm.. all I can say is.. nothing actually. Tgh numb sket nie actuallynye. Tanak rase pape sebab takut kalau I let myself feel anything, I get angry, and I don't want to get angry. Cheh, cakap macam Incredible Hulk plak. Tadi survey-survey friendster jap, sebab tgh pening kepale, accepteed a few requests, refused "some", made a few of my own.... last-last jumpe my best friend mase skolah rendah. Wallah! Best! So mesej die tadik, hopefully she'll reply...
For someone yang made a lot of mistakes in my own life, slalunye I try to understand people's actions jugak, and kalau tak paham, definitely tanye orang lain yang mebbe bleh kasi input, macam Ayun ke, Elle ke. But certain stuff tuh kengkadang malas gile nak layan... ntah, terase macam nak pegi je kat orang tuh and cakap "Yes, I'm upset, yes, I'm hurt.. am I angry, I dunno, maybe, and if I am, then I'm damn entitled to it because I'm only human tau, I'm no saint. Jangan pakse me to be okay with it, jangan pakse me to be fine with all the shit that I was fed, don't even think that I'm just gonna forget about it because I won't. At least not for now. Forgive dah lame dah, but forget? hahahah.. " ... Uishh... Rase macam orang gile laks... but seriously, I can't pakse everyone to like me, and while I mostly like sume org and neutral ngan those ade traits I'm not comfortable with, when it comes to friends yang dah buat something, I can be very, errr... distant. I dunno if I would say that if I was in front of that person, depends lah kot, lame tak ade konfrontasi ngan org. Actuallynye tgh jauh ngan die ni, hopefully bile dah dekat nanti, tak jumpe. Please lah tak jumpe...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: