I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, May 20, 2003

Wow... I can't believe that I finally have that damned paper and the "blardy" program turned in. What a relief. But now I have to worry about the exam on Friday, oh no! My stress too it's toll on my by making new "kawah"s on my face, as i always get when I get stressed. And i thought this spring was gonna be all about fun, was I wrong! I barely saw NCRB, my weight yo-yoed up and down, my face is wreaking havoc, but funnily enough, my mood swings seem to have dwindled. Hooray for that. Now it's either I'm totally depressed or totally happy or somewhere neutral, hahahaha. Seriously, I'm hoping this would last.
Right now I'm in the worried-out-of-my-head mode. I did a sucky job on my English paper, I barely made through the program, and I have no idea what to answer on the exam on Friday. Thinking about all those makes another pimple wanting to pop out. Why can't I just be like normal people and have the veins at my temple bulge out instead of having to deal with breakouts every other day? So right now I'm going to indulge in something that I haven't done in a long time: reality tv commentating. Muahahahah.....
Season finale of The Bachelor: muahahahahahahahaha.... Kirsten didn't get picked! Yes yes!! All I can say is, balik kampung bebeh! Never main tactic kotor on national TV.
Season finale of Mr. Personality: sooooooooo predictable. Chris lagi sekoq main taktik kotor. Tak baik weh hypnosis2 org nie. Will The Millionaire won, and somehow it wasn't that surprising that he did (even though I did root for him, at least he didn't need hypnosis to go about his business). When it comes to reality TV that involves relationships, ABC wins hands down. FOX, stick to American Idol and cash in while you still can.
Today had been a loooong day. Went out of the room at 9.40 am, didn't come back until way after 8pm, almost 12 hours tak nampak bilik!! That'll teach me to pile up courses during the semester when I should be soaking up the sun. Damn. This makes me even more determined to go to Midland and visit jen just so that I can detangle a bit.
New thing that I'm watching: America's Next Top Model, hosted by Tyra Banks. Admittedly, out of all the hosts of the talent shows, she's the most interesting since she was able to give in more personal input. After all, she is a top model. Seeing those girls freeze their butt off on top of a bulding in New York's harsh winter for a bikini shoot made me think, no wonder you got paid so much. Already I've pinpoint a girl I don't like, so there's a pretty big chance that she's not gonna win. Hehehe. Seriously. Consider the odds: I wanted Ryan to win, and now he's with Trista; I didn't like Sarah Kozer, Evan ended up choosing Zora; I didn't like Kirsten, Andrew chose Jen over her; I didn't like Chris, and Hayley chose Will....... my intuitions (and the predictability of the shows) haven't failed me yet, and I think with the whole top model thing, it's gonna be no exception. My bid fo at least the final three: Nicole.
Wow, this has been a really sucky entry... crapping around again...*sigh*...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: