I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, May 02, 2003

Changed the song to Everlast's "What It's Like" , really old song ..... I remember first listening to the song dalam kerete dengan my second brother, and how pissed we were because a lot of the lyrics were censored and the song was kinda ruined. Hehe.. I also remembered how I begged him to find me an uncensored copy of it. Didn't take him that long to find one, al-maklum byk kawan in different places. Why I like the song... I dunno. Sedap. And the lyrics are dark, like really dark.... at least that was what I thought when I was in my pre-teen years. Skang dengar balik, it seems just normal to me now... uisshh... scary thought. What seemed a big deal then ( gasp!! unmarried teenage girl pregnant in this song! ) doesn't seem so surprising now ( after all, my friend Jess has a 1-year-old, she's unmarried, and according to her, she's just fine ). Hmm... it's sad that the more we grow up, the more jaded we become.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: