I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, May 18, 2003

For someone taking computer science, I am bad at staying up. Yet here I am with tons of homework due, and none of them I am familiar with. To top it up, we have a midterm on the day that all of us are supposed to head out to Purdue. Go figure. I just couldn't get the program that we're asked to do, and I've read the damn manual close to ten times. Dammit. Well, at least I already have 2 pages for my 4 to 5 pages film assignment. I hope all the stuff I did weren't out of context, blardy thing is worth 40% of my total grade. Am I screwed, or am I not screwed?
On the bright side, I caught up with some old friends yesterday. Can't wait to see them again, since some of them are gonna be at the Midwest Games. I wish we can arrive at Purdue earlier, especially since Kong already invited me to see a movie on the Friday that we were suppose to arrive. *sigh*... unfortunately, there's a very good chance that I can't make it. Oh well, at least I have a tour guide now to show me around Purdue.
I really have no idea what to write right now, I'm too worried about my American Culture paper. I wish I know more about the history of black films, what I know right now can barely fit a 5-page essay....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: