I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Long long loooooooong day... let's see... keluar bilik jam 9.30 pagi... balik bilik jam 1.30 tgh hari, keluar balik pukul 2.30 ptg.... and now, jam 10.00 malam, baru sampai balik bilik...not fun, not fun at all..just bought myself new track bottoms and a long sleeved t-shirt. last week baru realize my t-shirts kurang appropriate nak pakai ngan tudung, ade sikit je yang macam acceptable, but long sleeved t-shirts are certainly the way to go, heheh. Tapi baru last Saturday beli t-shirt short sleeved ( relatively speaking) "I Love Ann Arbor" for five bucks... wearing it right now, actually. I love, love, love this t-shirt! It's white, it's not too big that I'm lost in it, not too small in the sense that I can slip into it really easy, not too short but not too long either. Just perfect.
Just realized yang muke makin tembam. Chett, tak best betul. Unlike other people, who can diet every other day, I have to constantly remind myself not to eat crap every single bloody day, 'cause if I don't, break-outs lah, tembam, puffy, bloated, sume bende jadik.. *sigh*... kengkadang wish I'm naturally slim and pretty like everyone else. On the other hand, I've come a long way from the days when I was in high-school and got really, really tembam... so I know that I can still get to that figure I want, and if I ever suddenly become 180 pounds again, I know what to do to lose all the unwanted pounds. Heheheh.... so I have that knowledge and confidence that comes from having to battle to tone down. But still.... just a few more pounds to go... hehehehe.....
Oh, wait, wait, wait.... nek kene wat something jap..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: