I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, May 01, 2003

A Poem From The Heart

If you miss me, and I know you do,
just give a call, maybe I miss you too,
remember my voice, how I say your name,
and how we wished things could stay the same.
Alas, time goes, some things don't last,
how I wish I can go back to the past,
to a time when there was just you and me,
and honey, we were happy as can be,
to the days of "I-love-you"s and "I-love-you-too"s,
to a time when all we needed was me and you,
and while we've already said our goodbyes,
realize our feelings would never die....

***isn't this sweet.....I love this***

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: