I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, May 02, 2003

Let's see.... my day started this morning with me waking up, saying "Alhamdulillah" for having another chance to live another day, and then thinking "Oh heck, I still have class to go". I then hauled ass to the bathroom, got ready, got dressed, and then walked sluggishly to my EECS 376 discussion. After an hour there, I hauled ass back to my room, where I susun barang kat "kitchen", and then went to work on my room... which "tergendala" sekejap sebab a really great thing happened... two of STF friends tegur, and we chatted a bit to catch up on stuff. I'm so, so happy.... dah lame tak dengar cerite Rom and Faridah ( panggil Farid je dulu ), Rom at Malaysia and Farid kat Leeds ngan Ija. After that, Bantut online, so borak ngan die jugak. After a while, I had to stop, sebab nak kene sambung kemas bilik... Oh well....

Hmmm... wait a sec... me need to answer phone....

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: