I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, May 04, 2003

I was going through my site meter just for the fun of it, when I noticed this link. Seems like some people came to my site via that one. Hmm... and then I carik my link kat webpage tuh, tapi tadek.. pelik.. up until I saw this entry.... ( btw.. nie Tet nye website!! )

:: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 ::
:: something about fichigan ::


Okay some GUY (requested that his name be withheld) asked me to feature this link on this website. He thinks it's admirable. Go GUY!

I think it's cool, with photos, music, chatbox... ppl can actually hang out there
:: HeaL MiRaCuLouS 12:25 AM [+] ::
...


Turns out the "this" part in the above entry was a link to my site. Awww..... and someone thinks it's admirable, how sweet. Though lately dah tak banyak letak gambar sebab I can't find the damn USB cable to upload the pics from my digicam. Waduhh.... kok di mana perginya dong? To Tet... nice webby, hehehe... asal lame tak dengar cite?? Glad you're coming to the Midwest games, kalau aku panjang umur, see you there!! Know what, I decided to change the song again, muahaha... this time to something more mellow... suke suke suke Lonestar, and this is my favorite song of all time ( probably because no guy had ever sung this to me yet, so it's not tainted with bad memories, but suke suke suke if anyone would want to sing this to me, hahahaha..... adoi, gelak golek-golek atas kibod, sakit perut ler... takut takut takut nak fall for org ). I wonder if anyone would be amazed by me some day ( amazed because of something GOOD, not of something inane that I did or my "incredible" stupidity.. )
Today I feel so, so bloated.... waa!!!! Nak gie gym tapi pening kepale.... dah dapat my blood test results... everything seems normal, which worried the doctor even more ( which in turns scares the pants off of me... mane tak takut?? Okay, pants back on... ) . Aiyoo... the last time I did a CAT scan was when I was in high school, a few months after I stupidly jalan and langgar fire extingusher yang tergantung depan French class... buat lagi keje tak senonoh jalan sambil bace buku, kan dah benjol. Anyway, no hairline cracks then, so I think I'm still safe. I need to find the 'cause of my headaches and fast, so I'm keeping a diary of the things I eat, which is scary sebab I eat a load of crap, man! Waaa!!!!! Nak jadi budak sihat!!! What I have in my fridge right now: skim milk, Slim Fast shakes (french vanilla... yum.. macam milkshake, yang tuh je sedap kot, lain sume sucks ), and salads. Seems healthy enough. Outside of fridge: a bag of the limited edition white chocolate Kit Kat Bites.... yumm yumm... damn, must be the contributing factor to my headaches and breakouts.... to anyone yang bace kat sini and ade kat Umich: sape yang nak chocolate, meh mesej orang....
Ade kawan email and kate die jumpe gambar Tunas Budaya ( mase kecik-kecik ) punye performance... there I was "sengih macam kerang busuk" die kate, lepas kitorang punye performance. Dulu buat tarian kipas... jijit-jijit atas stage, tiptoe atas sandals opera Cina. Bile ingat balik, senang nak mampos. Hahaha... audition Tunas Budaya best, sebab I didn't know that I can dance, main ikut je, last-last accepted... I didn't realize it was a big deal lah jugak until much later..... but sebab masuk STF mase form 1, so tak bleh nak pursue... but bile masuk matrix, jumpe this girl yang Tunas Budaya jugak dulu, but we never met... she stayed on longer than I did. Jeles sebab she got the oppurtunity to belajar a whole lot of tarian moves, so i mintak die ajar sket. Hehehe..... damn, miss bebudak matrix jugak, boo-hoo... apsal lah aku this year tak balik??

Sape ingat startinbg lagu nie ( folk song ), pleas pleas please bagitau.... penat pk tak ingat-ingat... second line die goes...

(first line yang tak ingat .... SAPE TAU??? )
Saku penuh padi
Enam ekor burung
Masuk dalam kuali
Bila sudah masak
Burung nyanyi saja
Tentu sedap makan... beri pada raja...

Raja dalam rumah
Buat kira-kira
Suri dalam dapur
Makan roti gula... hey!

Dayang tepi kolam..
mahu jemur tepung
datang burung hitam..
patuk batang hidung


Why the hell did I ever grow up?...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: