I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

Right now I am "bermastautin"-ing a bit at Afzan's house for the night. I needed some extra outlets to plug in my PocketPC to finish up my program, when lo and behold... my PocketPC malfunctioned. Dang iPaQ just up and died on me. Dude, that's not cool. Everybody else do not have to worry about finals anymore while I... I still have my presentation to make. Oh dear someone shoot me now... I'm so nervous.

Anyway, I got a 10 dollar fine for forgetting to letak duit dalam meter. Stupid. Grrr...

Semalam amek kete ngan Ijat.. mase kat State Street, nyaris ade satu kete biru nie nak langgar kitorang. Asheh... wuh. Kus smangat. Org tgh tunggu this Range Rover nak masuk parking space die, alih2 kete nie just slipped right in front of me nyaris nak langgar the front of the car. Dude, tak sabar2. Paling best... apparently terserempak ngan die kat North smalam. I gave him a dirty stare 'cause he's stupid and I can't just start to randomly yell at him.

Oh my PocketPC, thou has forsaken me. Translation: homework tak habes, and I am royally screwed... big time.

Okie doke, need to get ready jumpe Harold, ciao!

Wassalam.....

No comments: