I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum.....

I am livid. Absolutely livid. Grrrrrrr!!!!!! One crummy news after another. So I'm gonna rave and rant now here according to order. Mind you, none of you will understand this unless you're that person:

person 1:
How dare you?! How dare you trick me like this?! You lied to me you SOB! "C'mon, let's just go out to lunch for a bit, homework can wait an hour. I'll be off in Iraq soon, won't get any good american food in months... maybe even years". Yeah right! You're in fucking Tennessee!!! When the hell did Iraq move to Tennessee? That was low, like seriously low. What the hell dude?! Low low low low low. You told me you were gonna be shipped off months ago. While I'm glad that your ass is still alive..... I wish you didn't lie to me :( .

person 2:
Ahah! Was it worth it? You treated me so callously, and now... I trusted you, and you took what was mine away from me. Let me just iterate this once, and then you and I are done ... I don't share my toys, just like I don't share my boys. We... are... done!!

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh... crummy end to an unproductive day :S . I am so over it.

Wassalam

No comments: