I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

Wahahaha... no mo exams for me! Wooohooo!! I am done. Unfortunately I still have my computer assignment for my independant study to finish. Aiseh. So still no rest for the weary :) . How did my exam go? So and so.... as usual there's a section that I completely BSed and there's section that I know I totally aced. Heheh. Oh well.

Anyway, right after I handed my exam, I heard this song playing in the EECS building hallway. I went out of the classroom and was greeted with the sight of Prof. Teorey, Prof. Compton and other male EECS professors walking down the hall wearing white chef hats (you know the tall ones) and white aprons. I was surprised, and also glad that they didn't start playing the damn inauguration song until I was well and done with my exam. Heheh. Turns out they were giving out free lunch, curtesy of the EECS department. So lunch, for me, consisted of a roast beef and turkey sandwich, pasta salad, a piece of brownie and lemonade. Yumm.. lemonade. Hey, any lunch that doesn't involve me cooking or spending actual money, it's good enough for me.

Later at 5.30pm, Deera and I went to our last dance class for the semester and watched a video of our performance. Hahaha.. we rocked! Like seriously, LoL. The sound system sucked. the video was kinda funny, and since I was more at the begining of my dance line, certain part of me were cut off. Very sad really. But there was an awesome close-up of me when Mas Pamardi and I sang our song, ditto for Deera too when she was singing with the rest of the Pandawas. Awesome. Hopefully I'll be able to get a copy of the video soon. I was so sad taking pictures just now, realizing this is gonna be my last dance class with Mas Wasi and Mbak Oliv. Heck this is probably gonna be my last dance class ever. I said this once, and I will say this again .... I MISS DANCING!!!! AAAAA!!!! I miss wearing my samparan and my sampur and my setagen..... I'm so sad right now. Dude, I wish I can make a living out of doing Javanese dance ... well, I probably can but my mom would kill me.

And now, I'm just sittin' here, just finished watching The Inferno (why do they even bother making the show, look at the line-up, you know the Bad Asses are gonna kick the Good Guys butts) and now I have John Stewart on my TV. John Stewart is so yummy.... *sigh*.

Talking about yummy .... I'm gonna polish off the rest of my macaroni goreng. Later! :)

Be happy, be funny, and be blessed :) ...... Wassalam......

No comments: