I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

My knee 'urts, it 'urts so bad.... mommy!!!! I've never done a walk-in to the clinic in UHS before, but the pain was so unbearable yesterday that I just went and fuck it, if I had to wait for 2 hours, then I'd wait for 2 hours. Turns out I only had to wait 45 minutes, even though the clinic was overbooked. The doctor gave me antibiotics and I bought a pack of Band-Aids. I then proceede to down an Ibuprofen pill to keep the pain at bay. Did it help? Not much, but it's better than nothing.

Today is my busy-as-hell day... again. Yesterday was the Phi Rho scavenger hunt. Since I'm a Big Sister this semester, I had to go 'cause the object of the game is for the Littles to find their Bigs. So I made some cute clues for her and left it at various places that should be easy enough to find .. if you asked the right people. I didn't want my clues to get eaten (because they have candy with them) , so I left them with various people. Poor Chelsea, it took her the longest time to find me. But at last she didi, yay!

Today's schedule:
11.30am: Meet with Michael to send things up to Bursley (work related)
3 pm: Meet with EECS 499 GSI
5pm: Group meeting for EECS 485
6.30pm: Work, superising Artsbreak over in Bursley

This week is gonna be hell for me. Wednesday will consist of me worying half to death about my project, class, and the Phi Rho Pizza House gathering. This week is I-Week for the pledges, which is fun for them. I remember my I-Week :) . I had so much fun painting the Rock, making paddles, going on Scavenger hunts....

Can't believe I'm graduating. Oh... my .. God. What the heck am I gonna do next? No more classes, true, but it also means ... no more Greek life, no more campus activities to participate.... no more parties (aaackk!! No! ), no more Spring Break. Oh no...

I hafta get to work now. Later!

Wassalam....

No comments: