I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

Have you ever had one of those days wheh the more busy you are, the more you wanna do all the stupid unimportant stuff .... like updating an online journal or something like that.

Today is Stressbuster day ... our biggest event of the year (coming from my office anyway). I've made more banners, leis and flyers last week than I've ever made during the whole semester for all other programs combined. I love the program, but I'm having banner nightmares. I went to the office this morning and didn't get to go home till about an hour ago.

But I did manage to sneak out for a bit to look at the ME students' final projects. Azwan, Sharence, Nik and Epol did a wonderful job in their respective projects. They looked so dapper in their shirts and pants, LoL. Everything looked good. Me, being very technologically challenged, had to pretend a bit that I understood everything, but the basic concept behind the projects are surprisingly easy to follow. Very cool :) .

And for tonight... can't wait!!! We're having pizza, mocktails, live performances.... comedians, art projects and even an on-call DJ :) . Yay!

Now I gotta go or Katharine's gonna be pissed that I'm late. Ciao!

Wassalam...

No comments: