I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

Because I have no idea what to write and I am currently very bored... here's another survey for your viewing pleasure.....

AT THIS VERY MOMENT:-

Current Clothes: grey office pants, Old Navy black top, pink tudung, Nike shoes and socks.. oh, and my "smart glasses (",)~~

Current Mood: relaxed

Current Music: none, Merry doesn't have her radio on, but I was listening to The Corrs like a minutue ago

Current Taste: Folgers coffee

Current Make-up: none, except sunscreen

Current Hair: waaayy past my shoulders, still straight

Current Smell : coffee... emmm...

Current thing U ought to be doing: definitely NOT doing another survey

Current Desktop Picture: nothing, it makes everything go slow, I'm not a screensaver person

Current Favorite Artist: ooohh.. tough one .. I'd say Sarah McLachlan

Current Favorite Group: used to be Maroon 5, now I dunno.... I like Keane a lot... actually scratch that, if I'm perfectly honest, I'm a Whitesnake girls, with Def Leppard a close second

Current Book: The Secret Letters of Vincent Van Gogh

Current CD in CD Player: Mixed CD I cooked up myself

Current tape in VCR: Magnolia... it's raining frogs!

Current Color Of Toenails: not wearing nail polish at all, but my big toe is blueish 'cause I managed to kick the door to my toilet

Current Worry: how to compose a really tricky email... hmm.. oh, and my JPA letter... and the answer to my grad school application.. gosh, there's a lot to worry about

LAST PERSON...

You touched: as if I keep track, it could be some random on the bus for all I care

You Talked to: Merry

You Hugged: prolly Mbak Oliv at Mya's party

You Instant messaged: Mbak Oliv definitely, we had an sms-fest the other day

You Yelled At: no idea, I try not to yell to people so much, biting sarcasm works so much better

You Kissed: as if I keep track of this one, too, LoL.... kidding, truth be told, I just don't remember the name


CURRENT FAVORITE...-

Color: always and forever P-I-N-K.. Victoria's Secret pink to be exact

Shoes: my pink sandals I got from Payless .... c'mon summer, I need you to arrive

Candy: Nerds by Willy Wonka

Animal: cats

Show: Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill, The Inferno, America's Next Top Model, CSI ... that's my weekly lineup right there

Movie: Have to be "Kingdom of Heaven" even tho I missed the first hour of it LoL

Song: JLo's "Get Right", Mario's "You Should Let Me Love You" and Jojo's "Leave"... yes they're pretty old... oh, and Gewn Stefani's "Hollaback Girl"

Fruit: peach and banana

Cartoon: South Park of course

ARE YOU...

Understanding: I try to be, whether I am or not only my friends can really tell

Open-minded: Yep, mostly

Arrogant: Nope, sometimes obnoxious but I have no idea how to be arrogant

Insecure: Yeah, actually, there's so many things that I want to change but can't

Interesting: if you take the time to know me, I can be (",)

Random: not really

Hungry: yeah, haven't had lunch yet

Friendly: yes, shy at first

Smart: alhamdulillah, in that department I'm blessed that I've made it as far as I have

Moody: sometimes

Childish: gosh yes

Independent: sometimes, but in certain areas I do rely heavily on my parents... but they're about the only ones that I feel comfortable relying on

Hard working: heck no

Organized: hahahaha, only when I'm really busy, mostly no

Healthy: getting there, I'm better than I was 2 weeks ago

Emotionally Stable: like right now, surprisingly yep

Shy: in big crowds, yeah, like first time meeting someone, definitely.... after being friends, I can't shut up.... but that only comes with trust

Difficult: sometimes yes, I expect a lot from myself and can sometimes transfer that feeling to other people too

Attractive: of course! hahaha kidding, I'm carrying some extra weight in my booty but hey, I'm still rocking it LoL

Bored Easily: yes, my attention span is 2 seconds flat

Messy: yep most definitely

Thirsty: no, had coffee, thanks for asking

Responsible: yes and no.... depends on if someone pissed me off or not

Obsessed: hahah with certain things, like time-consuming surveys... and reality TV shows... and babies

Angry: not at this moment, no,

Sad: a little, but I can't change that right now

Happy: let's just say I'm mellow right now

Hyper: nope

Trustworthy: I hope so, I strive to be but I'm not perfect

Talkative: with people I can trust, yeah

Loving : yep :)

Romantic : yep... a bit rusty at it, tho

Wahh.. habes jugak survey.....

No comments: