I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

Okay, so I dropped Psych 111 ... I hate being sick so many times that I just keep missing class and work, so rather than keep on taking a class that I've lost interest in and can't catch up, I dropped it. Whcih sucks, because if I was actually in my right and normal healthy mind (instead of being foggy all the time... no I'm talking about smoking pot) I would've really enjoyed learning the concepts and understanding what REALLY goes through people's heads whenever they say something ... actually all I wanna do is to figure out guys and what they really mean whenever they say something, LoL. According to Jen, I'm an "airport for moron planes", and that I am " a butt when making choices". Ouch. I miss her.

Anyway, to keep my student status, I am taking a dance class that now requires me to go to Dancer's Boutique and buy a few stuff. La dee da. There goes some more money. Since the drop-add deadline has already passed, I'm kinda stuck with it, and since I've already missed 4 classes.... it's kinda hard catching up with the terminology and stuff, but I'm getting there. LoL. The dress code is pretty ridiculous, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Anyway, the rest of tha day is gonna pretty dull... and I'm bored right now.. so I'm gonna walk around and find stuff to do. Bye!

Wassalam....

No comments: