I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

I'm just gonna say it right now that I cheated and I basically cut and paste this survey from my answer in that Friendster survey, so if you've read that one, this is the same thing. LoL... freaky survey, it asks me questions that I've been feeling a lot lartely, so I just thought I'd put this in as good measure.....


LAST PERSON WHO

x. Slept in your bed: my dad, I've been sleeping on the floor since my family left

x. Saw you cry: I think it was Afzan, but Mbak Oliv was the last one to hear me cry on the phone, LoL

x. Made you cry: can't answer this w/out being too obvious

x. You shared a drink with: Deera, I think, at Mya's party

x. You went to the movies with: Afzan -- watched The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and the last 1-1/2 hour of Kingdom of Heaven

x. You went to the mall with: my family.. they tore up Briarwood real good

x. Yelled at you: would an angry SMS considered yelling? Well, either way, can't answer this one either....

x. Sent you an email: my mom

HAVE YOU EVER. . .

x. Said "I Love You" and meant it?: Of course.. why say it if you don't mean it?

x. Gotten in a fight with your pet: yes! Cat pooped on the floor

x. Been to California: Yep, freshman year.

x. Danced naked: ... well not in front of people....

x. Dreamed something really crazy and then it happened the next day: it didn't happen the next day, but it did happen a few days after

x. Wish you were the opposite sex: yeap, whenever I got my heart broken .. guys recover way faster than girls do

x. Had an imaginary friend: yep, probably a few of them

x. Do you have a crush on someone: yes and no.. one crush came to an abrupt and messy end ... another smaller one is still ongoing LoL
x. What book are you reading now: Psych 111 textbook.. exam on Friday, ugh

x. Worst feeling in the world: betrayal by someone you love ... then guilt

x. Future son's name: Don't think that far

x. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: yeah, with Snowy my seal and a bear whom I've appropriately named Momence

x. Favorite sport to watch: ice-skating, or gymnastics ... is break-dancing a sport?

x. Siblings: 2

x. Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan

x. College plans: grad school ... ntah dapat ntah tak

x. Piercings: ears only, belly piercing plans were squished during sophomore year by someone's infection.. ewww...

EXTRA STUFF

x. Do you do drugs: nope

x. Do you drink: as in alcohol? nope, never and proud of it LoL .. not a lot of people believe that but it's true!

x. What clothes do you sleep in: PJs, or t-shirt and undies

x. Where do you want to get married: anywhere where my family is.. and his family of course

x. Who do you really hate: ugh.. hate to admit this.. a few people right now... it's actually more "hurt by" than "hate", but close enough

x. Been in Love: Yes

x. Do you drive: Yes, kinda sorta

x. Do you have a job: Part-time secretary, yay me.

x. Do you like being around people: depends on the people.. so yeah and no

x. Are you for world peace: yep

STUFF

x. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: LoL do actors count? If no, then not really, it wouldn't start out as him being unattainable, but it would progress to him being an absolute jackass

x. Have you ever cried over something someone of the opposite sex did: of course, did it the other day in fact

x. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: usually I go for people I connect with, looks were never that important, so yeah

x. Want someone you don't have right now: not anymore

x. Are you lonely right now: a bit

x. Song thats stuck in your head: nope

x. Do you want to get married: yes

x. Do you want kids: definitely

FAVORITE

x. Room in house: bedroom

x. Type(s) of music: it varies, pop mostly

x. Band(s): Evanescence, always

x. Color: PINK

x. Perfume or cologne: Victoria's Secret Heavenly and Very Sexy..also Issey Miyake's original perfume

x. Month: no preference

x. Stone: sapphire, ruby and diamonds

IN THE LAST WEEK, HAVE YOU...

x. Cried: yes-- friday, saturday, sunday, prolly even tomorrow...

x. Bought something: yep

x. Gotten sick: yes, was sick all week

x. Sang: every day

X. Wanted to tell someone you loved them: yes.. not anymore though

x. Met someone new: I wish

x. Hugged someone:yes.. Mbak Oliv before we left the party.

So there it goes.... that's about as honest as I can get with surveys... have a good week guys, love ya all!

Wassalam

No comments: