I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum....

Lame tak update blog ... Elly buat lawak sexy pun tak perasan.... Weekend nie Elly kawin... congrats lah ye Elly, mampu cakap from jauh2 nie je, tak mampu nak sendiri dtg, LoL. Tak sangke partner in crime dah nak jadi bini orang. Teringat lak bende2 *ehem* yg slalu pakat ngan Elly nak buat ... such as first time gie Necto ngan Elly.... dan sebagainye (kalau tulis sume skang mampus aku kene ketuk). No more Necto for you woman, hahaha. Clubbing kat umah je lah, buat anak, aku nak je jadi Auntie Farah, bleh belikan baju Osh Kosh B'Gosh. Anyway, lepas nie tulisan akan di conduct dalam Bahasa Inggeris semula in case Jen bace, die tak paham bahase.. melayu...

Anyway, these last few days have been kinda a blur for me. Sure, I had my ups and downs and some low, low points, but now everything is good and things are beginning to come together again for me. I've finally had my laundry done, folded, and safely stashed away in my closet, the big pile of dishes is gone now, I can finally see my bed again, and I finally have some space in my living room to actually play DDR again. Yay DDR!! Though now my time is limited to playing before midnight so that my neighbor Kristen doesn't get all pissed-off about it. Oh well.

Memorial Day weekend is coming up... or to some of us, Midwest Games weekend. I decided not to go, much to Rina's chagrin, but she'll be playing basketball, and all of my other UIUC friends are gonna be doing stuff , so where does that leave me? Nowhere. So I decided to stay home and catch up on other stuff... like sleep.... and save money for that trip to Montreal that I haven't had time to plan for. Besides, I've been to UIUC like almost every year now, and I still pretty much remember where everything is, LoL, so aside from the whole hanging out with friends thing, I'm not missing much. I'm sure it would've been fun, but I'm just not up to it.

Yesterday Mbak Oliv sms-ed me. I do miss her so. She was waiting for practice to start and got bored, so we messaged each other back and forth for a bit. Her cell phone contract expires today, so she was making the most of whatever sms that she had left. Her new house doesn't have cable, so I'm guessing she's extremely bored there in Minnesotta. Thinking about her is kinda bitter sweet for me, but I miss her (and dance class) like crazy.

Today, the new temp secretary, Angela, is coming in, so I've been booted off Sam's place at the front of the office to waaaaaayyy back at the building manager's spot. Now I have even LESS work than before, and if you've been a faithful reader of my blog, you now I haven't been doing much to begin with. So now I am basically just here killing time and brain cells, playing Dynomite and chatting with people. Sounds like easy money? Not when you consider the ungodly time I have to wake up every freaking day and the fact that whatever I do now revolves around work. However, I am grateful that money is coming in, so yay that.

My tummy hurts, so I'm just gonna get me some cereal drinks, maybe I'll pen in again later. Ciao! Love ya all muaakkss !

Wassalam....

No comments: