I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...

I'm writing in a wee bit early today because I currently have nothing to do, and I'm taking a break from the book I'm reading. The office is kinda cool today, probably due to the fact that I only have on a t-shirt (the free one I got from Relay For Life, so it's kinda thin ) ,sweatpants, my white headscarf and my pink J Crew flip flops that have seen waaaay better days. I seriously need to stop looking like I "pegi sawah" everyday and look like I actually work in an office.

So I just finished chattign with Sareque and Bantut and right now, as I'm writing, Bantut is going wee-wee in the toilet (that's what u get for "hilang slalu sgt".)Hahaha.... apparently Ning Baizura is getting a new car, a Rexton, which is "kerete yg sgt2 gabak". I'll take Sareque's word for it, since I have no idea what a Rexton is, it can be a trash compactor for all I care.

So last night Dennis, Alisa and I went to Best Buy then Target to get me a DVD player and some chocolates for people back home. After that, Dennis and I watched Casablanca, which is the first Humphrey Bogart movie I've ever seen in my life, of course. Finally the line "Here's looking at you, kid" makes sense to me, among a few other stuff.

That DVD player is a lifesaver for me right now as I don't have cable in my room. Living without TV... scary scary thought.... which is why I bought the DVD player so that I won't be quite so alone in my room. Just having something in the background is good enough for me. Of course, not having TV means I'm forced to go out of my room and seek entertainment elsewhere. Which is why....

I wanna go to that Top of The Park thing tonight (hopefully), maybe see some bands, maybe a movie... Just do something to get me outta the room and into the summer air. Even if it is night time. Oh well, you get what you get, getting paid for going to work isn't that bad either :).

Okay, Dennis is stopping by to bring me some popsicles, yum... catch everyone layter!

Wassalam...





No comments: