I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, June 28, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...

Okay, so right now I'm at work, having lunch and taking a break. Surprisingly enough I have work to do today, typing out stuff, answering numerous phone calls and sorting out bucketload of mails. Now that I have some breathing space, I decided to pen in and write something just for the hell of it.

Okay, so my weekend was uneventful but productive. Did my groceries (jerusalem, scrubbed my filthy hot plate (it's white, so you really need your elbow into it), scrubbed the bathroom, scrubbed the sink, went to the gym and studied (kinda) What Every Driver Must Know book.

Right now I'm freaking out because my account statement has this HUGE balance that I didn't even realize was incurred on me, and I just found out that I may actually have to pay using my own money. Aaaaaaccckk!! I did NOT work just so that the financial office can fuck me over like this man, this is sooo freakin' ridiculous. But I'm handling it (kinda) and it'll be okay (hopefully)...or else I'm gonna go home and cry to mommy. *Sigh*... I can't wait to go home....

Home to my mom and my dad and my brothers... home to my sister-in-law (the best in the world)... home to my nephew and niece... home to Cik Pi... home to roti canai and nasi lemak in the mornings... home to yong tau foo and sate for dinner...home to the sound of Azan from the mosque... home to Akademi Fantasia and other Malay-speaking TV shows... home to my friends ... home to parties at the condo... home to late night rides with my cuzzy... all I wanna do right now is pack my bags and just go home..

Wassalm...

No comments: