I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...

I'm at work again, just finished my EECS 484 exam. Verdict: ewwww! Something stinks! What was that? Oh, it's the smell of my grade on this subject! Haiyak!... Actually, I might not have done quite so bad, though, I think I knew more than in this exam than the last one.

I am currently at work, of course, but today, I brought something very, very special with me. My baby, the (current) love of my life, the reason why I smile everytime I go into my room.... my laptop! (What did you think, a guy? Yeah, right!) It arrived yesterday and I was so excited. Today I brought it along to the office to try out the whole wireless thing (plus apparently my room can't get any engineering sites, so all work must be done here, I need to remind myself to call ResComp about it). So now I'm downloading all the SSH stuff and the drives that I need to get into my AFS space.

I just realized that I didn't put my Snapfish link in, oops. I'll get it in, I promise :).

Okay, Im kinda sleepy right now, so I'm just gonna doze off while no one's in the office. Ciao!

Wassalam...

No comments: