I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, June 14, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...
Just realized my blog hasn't been working for a couple of days, stupid-o thingy... anyway it's up again now, another pink layout (if you expected anything else then you obviously don't know the pink-freak I am). I also put a link to my Snapfish account so you can see some (selected) photos. I actually haven't uploaded any new ones yet, so you might wanna skip that one.
Last Saturday I went shopping at Birchrun with the girls and Jun (which reminds me, thank you Jun for taking me to the hospital during my back pain thingy, I appreciate it so much, you're never gonna read this but what the heck, I'll write it anyway just on the off chance you might stumble here, thanks to Ayun and Dee too, much love). Went into Oh Kosh B'Gosh and Gap Kids and spent some serious cash there. Can't wait to get kids of my own, shopping for baby clothes is really.. er.. cute (wha..?). Seriously, baby dresses are adorable, the detailing is better than even the party tops that I wear back in "those days" (and that's saying something). Talking about shopping reminds me of my favorite time of the year....

VICTORIA'S SECRET SEMI-ANNUAL SALE!!!

One of the reasons why my "for private viewing only" drawer is filled to the rim with VS logo. And the perfume.... Heavenly is exactly that, heavenly. Anyway, this time I might have to shop for other people, because my girl friends in Malaysia have gotten bolder and asked for VS stuff (nak buat ape, I wonder... hehe.. tanduk tanduk). Oh well, tgk duit camane, duit gaji tak masuk lagik.

Last Thursday I got my brochure for the ParisTech, made me feel kinda sad that I'm not going. If things were just a little different (like if I didn't have a sucky year and be so emotionally drained and need to recuperate at home with my darling babies) I would definitely go to Paris and not go home (money constraint, can't do both), I mean going to school in another country should be an interesting experience. But I have to go back home, I just need to be home this year, this year sucks sooooo bad..

Boss is back, gotta go, bye!

No comments: