I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, January 19, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...

Aha.... so today was a little bit productive. Did my laundry, practiced dancing, and finished my EECs 492 homework, which is a good thing considering I have to go and return the textbook tomorrow. Oh well... what can we do. Now I'm all worried about the EECS 370 homework and program, as well as the second ME 240 homework. I have a very, very.... old professor for ME 240. And something must be very wrong with the zippers on every pants that he has, because his hands keep straying "there". And he likes to make these very dry, wry and makes-you-wanna-die jokes. Very interesting man. Very old too.

My first ME 240 homework was done with the unwavering help of the ME 240 GSI (graduate student instructor, for those of you not in the know). He's the second GSI that I've had a crush on since I came to Michigan. No, he's not exactly my type kinda cute (like Andy was), but he was such a good teacher, and he was so attentive about explaining stuff and making sure we lowly undergrads understand everything, that I instantly took a big liking to him. It's GSIs like him and Andy that makes me want to get that elusive A for a course even more. Heheh....

Okay, it's late, I have an early day tomorrow, so better get to sleep. Tata peeps and wassalam.....

No comments: