I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, January 18, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum.....

Long, long, LONG week..... and I have to say, I probably won't have time to pen in something again until the end of this month. First up is my EECS370 program due next week, then the Javanese Dance performance on February 1st, next is the Cultural Show on Feb 13th, then it's off to my new job at Pierpont. So you can see how my time is organized right now (i.e not orgranized). Everything's so packed. I'm so screwed.

Shit, I forgot another practice I have to go to. I'll catch u guys later, bye!

Wassalam...




No comments: