I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, January 11, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

Wow... 3 entries in one day, amazing, ain't it, hehehe. Anyway, I spent the day in my room today, partly because Dennis was here to install my new hard drive (Western Digital 160GB) and install some new stuff for me. But unfortunately my old files got lost in the process, so right now I'm bugging a few people for my digital pictures and songs.

So right now I finally have my hard drive, installed XP Professional, have my wireless keyboard and mouse to play with (so much fun), and best of all, I have Unreal Tournament in my comp. I know what you're thinking (at least you PC gamers): What?? She plays Unreal Tournament? Hahaha... yes I do, though I've never teamed up with anybody, always me and the computer. I'm not that good with console games, like PS2 or Game Cube, but my brothers are big PC gamers, and some of their collective enthusiasm rubbed off on me. Needless to say, I get an absurdly intense pleasure of blowing people up to smithereens and seeing blood all over the screen.

Dennis was nice enough to leave me with The Sims, Sims Livin' Large and Sims House party, too. I'm a big, big, BIG fan of all Sims game. I spent hours on The Sims and Sims City back home, though I hated the golf course thingy they had a while back. That was kinda boring. And Dennis also introduced me to Theme Hospital, which I have yet to try. *Sigh*.... having a big hard drive is heaven, hahah... though having only 128MB of memory sucks big time.

Like I said, sucky things happen at the beginning of the semester, it can only get better from here, hehehe. You lose some, you gain some. I lost something pretty important to me this week, and I know I don't have a chance of getting it back, but hopefully something better will come along. After all, this is me we're talking about. I've been through shit a lot worse than this, I'll bounce back. Always have, always will :) .

Darn, I miss my playlist, no songs in my comp equals silence...... or me singing, which can wither be a good thing or a bad thing.

Wassalam.....

No comments: