I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...

Finally, I have time to jot down something. My first EECS 370 is officially finished, yay! Thank you thank you thank you so much to Ijat for helping me out, siap bangun pagi hari Sabtu. So now all I have to do is to keep on top of my other homeworks and I should be okay. Right now I'm taking a break from my AI textbook that I've been reading for the past half hour. I like the subject a lot, but it's kinda heavy that if I don't stop reading for a bit, I'll never be able to absorb everything, heheh. But seriously, after the project is done, it's like this big weight had been lifted straight off my shoulders. *Sigh*... sometimes I wonder why did I pick this line of work. But if I am to be perfectly honest, a lot of the times, I like the rush, the adrenaline rushing through you as you try to have your program up and running and meeting the deadline. The downside: not much time for the other things that I like to do. And I haven't really hung out with my friends for about three weeks now. *Sigh*.

Today, we're going to get our dance costumes for Sunday's performance. I've gained pounds in the last semester which I haven't shaken off yet (and I do mean shaken, heheh) , so I hope everything fits. And I finally told mom that I would be dancing.... in front of people. She took it pretty well and promptly went on a new subject: my aunt's constant bragging about her kids. Puh-leeeeze. Macam anak die sorang je yang pandai, yang cantik, yang terrer. Macam anak die sorang je yang bagus. Sometimes I wonder if my aunt only calls my mom only when she has something new to brag about. I'm so glad that my mom is MY mom.

Anyway, mummy dearest wanted to make me new clothes and ship them to me. Yay! I'm getting neeeeeeeewwww stuff..... neeeeeeewwww clothes, hahahahah,.. me happy, why? Because the cloth that she's going to use happens to be my birthday present from my second bro. So it's like my late late late birthday present. Ahaks! Can't wait.

Anyway, today as I was going back to my room, I noticed that the snowman that some of the freshmen built last weekend had suddenly turned into snow-women. Apparently it now has two pairs of boobies. Two pairs. Yep. So you can basically tell if it was made by guys or gals. Definitely the embodiment of the ultimate sex toy slash baby-feeding machine. And just now, on the bus, I saw this guy talking to a girl, except he wasn't really talking to her rather than talking to her chest. I don't care if the male preoccupation with boobs has something to do with some deep-rooted childhood mommy issues, but to degrade a woman and reduce her to just a pair of breasts is so not cool.

Okay, back to my AI boobs.. I mean books. Heheh. I'll be ranting again soon......

Wassalam..........

No comments: