I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum...
Sorry lah tagboard tuh lambat nak load, still looking for a new perfect one. Anyway, SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!! Today is the first day of raya in Michigan. Nak amek kesempatan kat sini nak cakap Maaf Zahir Batin from hujung rambut sampai lah hujung kaki, sape tak hantar duit raya lagi tuh bak mai sini, hehehe. Anyway, hope sume orang ade a good raye, and sape rajin check out my raya message kat Utusan by clicking
here . Heheh... pelik, why is it yang die siap letak alamat lagi, even though I didn't give it.... until I remembered yang my hotmail account mmg ade automatic signature kat bawah. Ah shit. Men-ca-pub.
Hari nie sgt2 sejuk, tapi tak pedulik, pakai jugak baju kurung pegi classes. Tahan je lah. Sedih sikit sebab rindu rumah and I missed some of my friends, two especially. Not a bad kind of sedih, a good one. I wasn't really feeling sorry for myself, more like teringat the good times that we had and knowing that I'll miss them, and it doesn't have to be a bad thing.
Anyway, I still haven't decided nak pegi Purdue ke tak for Thanksgiving/Eid. Maybe I will :) .

Wassalam

No comments: