I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, November 03, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum...

Dah tukar lagu... Lagu lame sung by a little known person kat Michigan nie, hehehe... there was four of us there, cube teke sape nyanyi, sape main gitar, and sape lagi background 2 orang (hehehehe.... dengar sampai habes, senang je nak tau sape) .... kengkadang lepas gian, why not? This was done right after dinner cooked by yours truly and cik siti wann kempis...

Moving on now..

Got this in my friendster.. lame tak wat mende2 camnie :) ....



*Do the usual stuff..read to know more bout the
somebody and copy the whole thing and paste it
on ur Bulletin.Tada!

I AM: sleepy

I WANT: to have a room that cleans itself

I HAVE: a camera that decided to suddenly go dead on me

I WISH: my hair can be super straight without me having to fork out cash at the salon

I HATE: people who lie, betray and are basically ass-wipes

I MISS: puasa-ing at home

I FEAR: that I don't find love

I HEAR: songs in my head

I SEARCH: for a singing teacher... miss my chorus club!

I WONDER: when I can be aggresive enuff to grab the world by the balls

I REGRET: taking people for granted

I LOVE: having people i love around me

I ACHE: to perform in public

I ALWAYS: plan things that never happens

I AM NOT: happenin!

I DANCE: 24/7.... love to dance, babe!

I SING: all the time too... sometimes really good, other times badly enuff that I tell meself to shut up

I CRY: when I'm sad... I used to all the time, not anymore though

I AM NOT ALWAYS: forgiving, contrary to popular beliefs... not always a mean bitch either

I WRITE: when I want to

I WIN: some

I LOSE: some

I CONFUSE: a lot of people on whether I'm notty or nice... a bit of both, actually, though I'm not THAT notty

I NEED: family, friends, and good wardrobe

I SHOULD: be doing something more useful with my time
-------------------------------------------------


Yes Or No...

x. You keep a diary: yes, kinda

x. You like to cook: yes, most definitely

x. You have a secret you have not shared with anyone: Yes

x. You believe in love: Yes

-------------------------------------------------


The weirdest person you know: no one's weird... okay, myself, then

the Loudest Person you Know: dayang kat michigan, muahahahah

The Sexiest Person you Know: like I'm gonna say

The Cutest Person you Know: Yanie, my sis, my best gal in Ireland

Your closest friend(s): do I have to name them all? people, you know who you are :) ... and I love you all!!

The People that Knows the Most about you: Nobody... I only give pieces of myself away, so if you wanna know all, get a conference with all of my friends

-------------------------------------------------


Do You...?

Have a(any) crush(es): for the time being, not really

Want to get married: yes, much later, though

Get motion Sickness: nope!

Think you're a health freak: not really

Get along with your parents: yes :) ... luve me mum and dada

Like thunderstorms: heck no... gile ke?


-------------------------------------------------


NATURAL HAIR COLOR: Black

CURRENT HAIR COLOR: Black with grown-out red highlights

EYE COLOR: black

BIRTHPLACE: Kay Elle

-------------------------------------------------

(FAVORITES )

NUMBER: 1 and 5

COLOR: pink, red, baby blue, lavender


DAY: wednesday and friday

MONTH: december (my birthmonth! )

SONG:
_currently: stacie orrico's "There's More To Life" , Justin's "Senorita", Maroon 5's "Harder To Breathe", Jason Mraz's "Remedy"
_all time: Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby", Sir Elton's "Sacrifice" (Fact: I get all jello-like whenever I hear a guy sings that song... even if he is gay)

FOOD: escargots (yummy) , nasik lemak, bihun goreng mamak, koay teow kerang... adoi lapar

SEASON: spring and fall

SPORT: watching: skateboarding and football
participating: I don't do sports, haha... just kidding, I love basketball, though I suck at it

DRINK: Irish creme italian soda, diet vanilla coke, Cafe Blanco over at MuJo, Starbuck's caramel macchiato (yes, I am expensive to go out with)
-------------------------------------------------


( PREFERENCES )

CUDDLE OR MAKE OUT : both (devil devil devil)

CHOCOLATE MILK, OR HOT CHOCOLATE? Both, depending on weather

MILK, DARK, OR WHITE CHOCOLATE? white

VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE? vanilla
-------------------------------------------------


( IN THE LAST 24 HOURS, HAVE YOU.... )

CRIED? nope

HELPED SOMEONE? yes

BOUGHT SOMETHING? Yes

GOTTEN SICK? nope

GONE TO THE MOVIES? hell no

GONE OUT FOR DINNER? gone out for sahur adelah... ade orang tuh mati-mati ajak gie Denny's

WRITTEN A REAL LETTER? errr... hehe.. nooooo

TALKED TO AN EX? No

MISSED AN EX? No

WRITTEN IN A JOURNAL? No

HAD A SERIOUS TALK? No

MISSED SOMEONE? yes

HUGGED SOMEONE? yes.. well half hug anyway

FOUGHT WITH YOUR PARENTS? No

FOUGHT WITH A FRIEND? No


No comments: