I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Friday, November 07, 2003

Assalamu'alaikum....

Took the Emode IQ test just now, and this is (part) of my result:

"We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and according to the sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is a Facts Curator.

This means you are highly intelligent and have picked up an impressive and unique collection of facts and figures over the years. You've got a remarkable vocabulary and exceptional math skills — which puts you in the same class as brainiacs like Bill Gates. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results. "

Hohoho.... Bill Gates? Cool! Now if I can be just as rich, powerful and successful, I'd be set for life :-) .
Take the Emode IQ test here


Okay, I need to go pray and get to class. Ciao! Wassalam...

No comments: