I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pindah, pindah dan pindah lagik.....

Okay, so a couple of days ago, baru find out from I-Center yg I-20 bakal siap lagi lambat dari yg dijangkakan. Celake tol. So kene tolak internship start date jadi June 6th. Aiyak. So maknenye kne spend Memorial weekend kat Michigan... or Wisconsin, if I decide to go to the Midwest Games. Sume org cakap Wisconsin cantik. Ye ke? Cantik ke? Dah takde org dah nak jumpe... everyone my age is at home. Boo hoo. What am I gonna do with kids around me running around in dipers? Okay.. I'm exaggerating, maybe not diapers, but you get the point. Everyone's gonna be younger than me!! I'm gettin' old, man.

Afzan baru balik M'sia semalam, excited habis. Hopefully I'll be able to come home at the end of this year, too. It'll be more than 2 years since I've seen home come December, so I was thinking I'm gonna go back during the Winter vacation to get my visa renewed, among other things. I just miss home.... the smell of good food, dirty diapers, the screaming voice of kids, Malaysian TV, shopping at Mid Valley, seeing random celebs at 1 Utama (unfortunately, I don't recognize a lot of 'em nowadays, too many Malaysian celebs).

I have a beef to pick with this modeling agency back home which, I heard through a friend, only takes in people who are of mixed parentage or Pan-Asian. I think that's incredibly rude, it's like you're saying if you look pure Malay, or pure Chinese or Indian, then you're not good enough or pretty enough to be represented. It's like... what the hell?? How more blatantly rude can you be?

Enough ramblings for today...

No comments: