I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Okay, so right now I'm mad. I've been basically working on packing up my stuff for one week straight now, and today is the last day I have to finish up all my packing, and I'm STILL finding crap around my house. Worse or all, they're not even MY crap. I'm just so mad right now, I'm downright seething. Nak buang, bukan barang sendiri. But there's just so mauch stuff that people randomly leave at my house and then tak reti nak ambik balik.

So here's what I'm gonna do. All things that are not MINE, will be put outside of the apartment, along with stuff that I don't want anymore but may be of use to other people like my computer monitor, drawers, kuali..). So if anyone sees anything of theris, they can damn well take it. If it's not theirs but they want it, then they can still take it. I don't care I don't care I don't care. I just want the things to be OUT. OUT OUT OUT I TELL YOU!!!!

If you think I give a shit whether it's expensive or not or whether the original owner still wants it or not... you have seriously underestimated how pissed off I actually am right now. I hate packing, and I especially hate packing stuff that's not mine. Fuck this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool it man, coot it. if you won't cool, i am split.