I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Okay, so my last post was like barely 10 minutes ago, but I was bored so I decided to watch some TV. Vanessa Minnillo was on MTV, looooove her. She's so hot! Gorgeous, gorgeous woman. I want her hair, her lips, her skin, her body.... basically I just wanna be her. Lol. She is an absolute hottie! Obeserve:


I also have a soft spot for France's rugby team. The players are .... emmm.... drool-worthy. Observe this one:

Okay, so this isn't the most decent photo on earth, but trust me, this is actually one of the more modest ones from the Locker Room Nudes / Dieux du Stade: The French National Rugby Team coffee table book. Wait, there's book you say? Apparently there is! A few of them in fact. Every year they pose nude for the above mentioned book. There are lots of provocative, black and white photos of 'em. Loads. Just try and find the book on Amazon. Apparently photography afficionados love this book because of the "style" and "lighting". I'm sure women would agree with me that lighting has nothing to do with why I like looking at Julien Aries. Je t'aime beaucoup....

No comments: