I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Assalamu'alaikum...

Wah, celake betul, credit card dah max out. How the hell did that happen??? Oh wait... I know.... I spent like crazy in Seattle during the interview.... then I spent some more buying shoes... then some more buying clothes. Dude I got to stop spending so much. So it's off to Marshall's and Briarwood Mall to return the shoes I bought. Damn damn damn. Maybe I can return some other crap that I bought... but I've pretty much worn them all. Ooops.

Congrats to Lynn on the impending marriage. God bless and lots of happy wishes.

No comments: