I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Assalamu'alaikum....

It's 6.15am, Tuesday morning, less than 24 hours ago I just got back from Wisconsin, at 9.30am today I'll be on my way to Seattle, WA. Needless to say, tired nak rak. Less than 2 hours sleep last night, migraine in the car the night before. Thanks so much to Zaimi and Napi for driving the whole night yesterday, kalau tak hari ni sure stok yg cam nak makan orang penat instead of the current pening-pening lalat condition. Sempat lagi tuh nak mem blog, have to if not my eyes would start to close and I'll drift off to sleep, terlepas flight kang, tak ke naye jek.

Anyway, Wisconsin was cool, campus is sooo pretty. Student Union boleh minum beer sambil tgk tasik, how cool is that (the tgk tasik part, not the beer lah). Best of all, dapat jumpe Kong!!! And Soon Sim!!! Haven't seen them for 2 years oledy. Congrats to Kong on Purdue's 2nd place in women's basketball. Star playa, tgh sakit also can still place second. Also jumpe Fiejo, who placed 1st in women;s basketball (played against Kong) AND managed to nab MVP. Cheeewah! Terrer ex-classmate :).

You never realize how much screaming you can do until you actually do it. I was annoyed so many times during the weekend, it was tiring. Pelik betul. I hate being screamed at, so the only time I do it to other people is when the person first does it to me. No more, I tell you, no more putting myself in that situation, tak nak dah, tobat dah. My friend was like "Eh, why ask you to walk 3 miles one?. So far". My sentiments exactly. Malas lah nak komen pape. Kesimpulan, have to just suck it up lah, it's not like I can reverse time and do things differently. Poyo.

Aaaaaaaaahhhh benci benci benci. I'm still annoyed. It's like.... what?? Did you just say that to me?? Up satu point to dah malas dah, so senyap jek sebab takut kang meletup. This is one of those times I wish my bro was here so that he can mirror my sentiment physically. Grrr...

At least I'm going to Seattle today. Better go buang sampah, I got half an hour to do that and pakai kasut and tunggu kat luar. I'll be fine.... I just HATE HATE HATE being screamed at. Hate it.

No comments: