I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum....

Warghh!!! School has only started for a few days and already I'm doing major screw-ups. Like flunking my ME 240 exam. And accidentally coming to chapter an hour early (not exactly screw up there, but I'm still pissed). And missing class today because I slept late last night and my alarm clock chose THIS DAY to die on me. Now I have to go on a scavenger hunt for notes, which is a pain in the ass to do. To top it off, I have dance class today, a meeting right after and TONS of homework to do, when all I really wanna do is just go home and sleep. *sigh* . Life as an undergraduate.

And right now, I can't even check my Umich email because the server is down. I mean, wtf?? How can it be down at 4.20 in the afternoon? And I'm nervous because I'm still short of one interview for my sorority membership education.

Ooohhh... here's some nice news :). I'm finally inducted into Phi Sigma Rho. Yay! After induction, I went to the MU for a spot of studying, and Alisa managed to stuck something down induction gift, nguahaha.. Apelah Alisa. Thankfully, it's out now.

Activities this week: Practice for sisters' show, get another interview with an active, learn the Greek alphabets (wha..?), and call home before mom and dad go to Cairo for their fifth honeymoon (I think, or is it more than that? They've been around the globe so much without their "lovely" kids that I can't keep track anymore). Apply for the engineering study abroad program (pleaseeeeee let me get to Grenoble. It'd be so kick ass! )

And after this lame ass excuse of an update, I have to get going to class, so ciao!

Wassalam....

p/s: I love you... (ahaks! who remembers that series? waayyyy long ago )

No comments: