I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...
Okay, so I know I suck at updating regularly nowadays, but I'm seriously busy this week. So further updates will have to wait until my program is finished. Thank you so much to Ijat and Kirah sebab kalau takde diorang, alamat tak pass lah kelas EECS 370 nie. My subjects suck ass this semester, and I honestly wish that I don't give a flying fuck what I get, but since I do, hence the no-sleep-nights. I even missed a sorority meeting. Oopsy. We'll have to rectify a lot of stuff before the term is over.

Anywa, new song by Tyra Banks. Love it so much, especially since I'm so hooked on America's Next Top Model. The kicked out Sara, so GO SHANDI!! Twigs rule!

Okay, back to programming...

Wassalam....

No comments: