I'm moving my updates to a different blog, http://www.farah-faisal.blogspot.com, since it's an easier address to remember and spell. It's been a great ride updating this blog, hope you'll follow me on to the next chapter!

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Assalamu'alaikum...
Great, I have mild bronchitis. Thank goodness I went to the UHS before it got any worse. But anyway, I was feeling fine one minute, and then had this big headache the next, plus my throat itched and my nose was running like Watson Nyambek chased by a rabid dog. Suffice to say, I knw right away it wasn't normal flu (my normal flu syndroms are very, very mild... what can I say? I eat a lot of fruit and veggies). Went to the UHS, was told "good thing you came in before it got any worse", and was prescribed a couple of antibiotics, and to stay away from people for a day and see if symptoms got any worse or not. I stayed away for only half a day because I had a group meeting to go to, but I'm not letting anyone share any drinks with me. Anyway, aside from looking Rudolph the nosed reindeer, I'm feeling okay.

Still haven't gotten my Wario yet, but I'm enjoying Donkey Kong tremendously, though I felt like an idiot once Elly showed me how to get out of the darn cabin. And apparently, overgrown apes can play DDR too.

Anyway, got the nicest e-card today from the most unexpected person. Thank you :) . Heheh... haven't decided if I'm going back home this summer or not, but I'm definitely keeping this person in mind if I do.

Yesterday was my EECS 492 exam. It killed me so bad, I was drained afterwards. Right before that, I received a phone call from the person me and arwah Teh used to call "mami" , Auntie Maharom. It was kinda surprising, considering I don't hold any ranks in UMIMSA. We talked about stuff (budak2 Umich yang tak hantar transcript lagi, silelah hantar, aku dah hantar dah, heheh) like academics and general stuff. She does remind me a lot of my own mom. Unfortunately, couldn't talk for long because I had that damn exam.

My phone has been ringing off the hook today, with calls for meetings and stuff. It's been insane. Anyway, homework galore tonite, so tata!

-Wassalam-

No comments: